We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing and Communications Intern to join our agency and provide creative ideas to help achieve our clients’ goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you should be the type of person who loves creating content, likes looking for answers and enjoys spending their day on social media.
In this role, you will collaborate with our digital and social media marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our clients digital marketing channels.
This role will help you acquire digital marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various digital marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing, digital communications, design, advertising and analytics. This role will prepare you to enter any fast paced work environment.
You must be confident, proactive and flexible to the fast paced needs of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain a wide variety of experience, with a team who encourages growth and independence.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from digital marketing campaigns
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in digital marketing and advertising promotional activities and content management (e.g. social media, email and web)
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize events
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Website content maintenance
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around clients’ stakeholder engagement objectives
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
The internship is conducted across three days a week, from 10 am to 4 pm for a period of three months. Within these parameters we are flexible, as we know that life happens, particularly when combining an internship with study.
How to apply
All applications should include:
- Cover letter
- CV with two references
- 1 – 2 examples of writing, with a focus on STEMM or health.
- Sample social media posts to accompany the written piece(s). Please feel free to use graphics programs such as Canva (online, can use the ‘free’ version).
All applications should be sent to Dr Emma Gallaher via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Thursday 22nd February 2018 at 9 am.
Please direct all questions to Michelle Gallaher, Director via email@example.com
There are not positions currently being advertised. We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent, see above.