Social media monitoring is time consuming, difficult and tech focused, rather than people and impact focused… Sounds hard right?
We make social media monitoring easy…
5 reasons to monitor social media.
- Monitor dialogue about your brand
- Crisis management
- Measure the impact of your social media
- Develop campaigns based on insight
- Foster client relationships
Are you a listed company?
ASX listed companies are recommended under Guidance Note 8 to monitor social media.
Insights and engagement report
- Report delivered to your inbox monthly, fortnightly or weekly
- Gain insights on two social media platforms
- No set up fee*
- $180 p/mth**
- Receive specialised social media impact reports for $150 p/report
- Help desk service
- Receive customised alerts straight to your inbox in real time
- $49 set up p/alert
- $25 alteration fee p/request
- Add as many social media platforms as you like
- $40 p/mth per additional platform
Analysis & Recommendations
- Report analysis with actionable recommendations
- $660 p/report
Customised & specialised reports
Customised once-off monitor
- Fundraising/crowd funding, events, conferences, special events, announcements – measure your #hashtag & $cashtag.
- $180 set up fee + $25 p/alteration.
Specialised social media impact reports
- Report delivered to your inbox.
- Quarterly $390 p/report.
- Half-yearly $575 p/report.
- Annual $880 p/report.
Sample report analytics
*No set up fee, minimum contract of 6 months, re-sign for 6 months & receive a quarterly report free, or 12 months and receive an annual report free.
**Alteration to monitor incurs a flat fee of $25.00 p/request
You might be interested in…